Facebook is offering enrollment management and admissions professionals incredible new opportunities to communicate, inform and engage prospective students and their families. But who would have thought T-Shirts could be part of that strategy?
One of the great things about Facebook is that you can reach your prospective students networks of friends with your information. It’s really viral. For example, with your Admissions Facebook Fan page, when you:
- Publish information in your News Feed, your fans friends see the same information
- Tag someone’s photograph, they are notified and their friends are alerted too!
- Schedule an event and a prospective student signs up, their friends see they are going to your event
But are you developing a strategy to take advantage of this?
We think there are more opportunities. With a little thought and ingenuity, all of us could create fantastic engaging and fun points of engagement with prospective students.
Join us for a complementary Webinar where we’ll talk about:
- Developing creative, fun ways to make your Fan page more viral
- Discuss content strategies that generate positive comments & keep them coming back!
- Techniques to increase the number of fans
And of course the topic de jure! T-Shirts!
T-Shirts, like Facebook are viral. That’s why you like them right? When you give your prospective students or admitted students a specially designed college T-Shirt, they become walking billboard for you within their schools, communities and everywhere they travel.
Would you like to quadruple that effect?
Thought you would. We’re not going to give you all the secrets here, (we want you to join us at our free Webinar) but here’s the gist of our “secret”! We’ll share with you how you can build a strategy around your T-Shirt campaign that will put ignite it with power. In fact you might say it will put it on steroids! (just kidding)
This is so much fun; you are going to want to do it!
It took dozens of admissions professionals talking late into the evening, across multiple time zones to come up with this idea. Ok, maybe it was 5! But any rate, we guarantee you’ll find the plan we lay out will be something that will:·
- Connect prospective students with others who are considering going to your college
- Create a positive, fun experience that will weigh in on their decision
- Increase your opportunity to build your brand and influence prospective students
We’ll share ideas you can bake into your T-Shirt campaign - including:
- Recognizing students who post the most photos
- Commenting on the photos
- Tagging photos!
- Posting “picture yourself here” spots on campus during student visits
- Using Famous personality card boards to increase the posting of photos
So are you interested in details?
If you are, click on the video above. Also download the support research and information to the right.
D Don Philabaum
Don is one of the early pioneers in building online community. Don founded a company in 1995 that built over 300 alumni online communities that connected and engaged millions of alumni worldwide. Don is the author of "Internet Dough", "Engage Customers Online", "Alumni Online Engagement", "Create a NET-Centered College Campus" and numerous white papers including "Facebook for the Executive Suite". Over 2,000 people have attended webinars where he presented the latest Linkedin & Facebook strategies.