Facebook is offering business, education, and non profit professionals incredible new opportunities to communicate, inform, and engage prospective and current customers.
Now photos and tagging enable you to take your message viral!
One of the great things about Facebook is that you can reach your prospective customers and current customers networks of friends with your information.
Facebook gets really viral when you use tagging, photos, videos, events, polls, and other tools. How? Simple, when you:
- Post information to your Fan page news feed, your fans friends see the same information
- Tag someone’s photograph, they are notified and their friends are alerted too!
- Schedule an event and a fan responds, (maybe, yes, no), their network is notified too!
Are taking advantage of this?
We think there are more opportunities to help you get more viral! With a little thought and ingenuity, you could create viral and fun points of engagement. Want to get started?
Join us for an informative Webinar where we’ll talk about:
- Content strategies that generate positive comments & keep them coming back!
- Techniques to increase the number of fans
This is so much fun; you are going to want to do it!
It took dozens of professionals like you talking late into the evening, across multiple time zones, to come up with these stategies. We think you'll enjoy the information because it's so fun to implement.
When you do, you will:
- Connect prospective customers and current customers with others "like them"
- Create a positive, fun experience ,for your customers
- Increase your opportunity to build your brand and influence customers
We’ll share ideas on how you can use T-Shirts, water bottles, key chains, magnets, and other give aways. and go even more viral!
Plus we'll discuss tips and best practices to:
- Use contests to increase word of mouth
- Recognizing customers who post the most photos
- The importance of commenting on photos
- Why you should be tagging photos!
- Using Famous personality card boards to increase the posting of photos
So are you interested in details?
If you are, click the link below and register for our upcoming Webinar. Sign up now!
Date: Tuesday, March 27th, 3:00 to 4:00 PM EDT
How: We will send you GotoMeeting reminders
Cost: $195 (Register for a second Webinar and get it 1/2 off)
Don Philabaum, CEO, Internet Strategies Group
Don is one of the early pioneers in building online community. Don founded a company in 1995 that built over 300 alumni online communities that connected and engaged millions of alumni worldwide. Don is the author of "Internet Dough", "Engage Customers Online", "Alumni Online Engagement", "Create a NET-Centered College Campus" and numerous white papers including "Facebook for the Executive Suite". Over 5,000 people have attended webinars where he presented the latest Linkedin & Facebook strategies.
800-805-9413 x 1