Your message needs to be where contributors are!
In order for your company to be competitive today, everyone in your organization has to understand how to use social media to reach corporate, department, and personal objectives. (That includes sales, marketing, PR, HR, customer service, and product development)
While some companies are blocking access to social media tools, many are embracing the opportunities they provide their employees to network, learn about their competition, generate leads, and revenue!
And it’s no wonder!
Between Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter, businesses, associations, nonprofits, and educational institutions have access to nearly 600 million people and millions of organizations around the world. And it doesn’t cost a penny for this access!
What are you and your staff doing to take advantage of these emerging business tools?
Successful administrators are using social media to:
- Tap into alumni, cause, association, group, and other networks to build a powerful business and career network
- Become thought leaders in their departments and industry
- Increase the sharing of information throughout the organization
- Reach new prospects and/or customers around the globe
- Listen to industry ‘chatter’ to keep abreast of breaking opportunities OR risks!
- Uncover competitive business information
But, you and your organization will not be able to achieve these powerful business outcomes unless you pick up the knowledge on how to do it RIGHT!
Join us to learn how you and your staff can master these emerging business skills.
You’ll learn how to use Linkedin and Facebook to:
- Build relationships and generate leads from Questions/Answers
- Proven techniques to data mine your connection’s networks
- How to find the right person within any organization in 3 easy steps
- Powerful techniques to use Groups to generate leads and buzz
- Share intellectual and product knowledge
- Friend people – the RIGHT way!
- Organize your connections, friends and fans
Plus. we’ll look at how to use Twitter, YouTube, and other social media to achieve these results.
But, more importantly, you will:
- Hear case studies!
- Pick up best practices
And, you will begin to understand how Linkedin & Facebook will become a powerful CRM tool for you - a tool that will help you build professional relationships by learning more about your prospects and customers.
Don’t turn off Social Media, turn it on!
You’ll be able to share with your IT and other management that turning off access to Social Media sends the wrong signal. Your employees already know how to get around it by using their cell phones. What you need is an organized training program to show them HOW to use social media to reach corporate goals.
To keep the Webinar interactive, participation is limited to 20 people. Sign up today! If you have a scheduling conflict, the Webinar will be recorded so you can view at any time in the future!
When: Thursday, March 22nd 3:00-4:00 PM EDT
How: Via the Web & GotoMeeting
Cost: $195 (Register for second Webinar and get it for 1/2 off)
Click to Register Today!
Don is one of the early pioneers in building online community. Don founded a company in 1995 that built over 300 alumni online communities that connected and engaged millions of alumni worldwide. Don is the author of "Internet Dough", "Engage Customers Online", "Alumni Online Engagement", "Create a NET-Centered College Campus" and numerous white papers including "Facebook for the Executive Suite". Over 5,000 people have attended webinars where he presented the latest Linkedin & Facebook strategies.
800-805-9413 x 1