Would you like to:
- Increase the number of people who visit your website?
- Know who is visiting your website?
- Find out what people like on your website?
- Get your visitors to bring their network of friends to your website?
Facebook, introduced eight (8) new ways you can, not only get more people to your organization’s website, but bring their friends and friends of friends too!
It’s probably the smartest thing Facebook has ever done, because these new tools will help you:
- Increase leads, volunteers, contributors.
- Increase sales, profits, contributions.
- Reduce marketing and communication costs!
In a way, Facebook is giving you ‘tools’ that will help your website act more like your Fan page. (but you don’t have to have one) Thats a good thing, because research by Syncapse found the average Fan:
- Is worth $136.38.
- Spends an additional $71.84 annually.
- Is 41 percent more likely to recommend your organization.
- Is 28 percent more likely to continue to be engaged with your organization!
Your visitors can ‘Like’ anything on your website!
One of the key new Social Plugins is the ‘Like” button. (the very same 'like' button on your Fan page) By simply adding the ‘Like’ button on any page, image, graphic or content on your website will be able to:
- Share your content in their News Feed with their network of friends.
- Show which of their friends also like your content.
- Find out what content others are looking at.
So you end up not only making your website more social, but you will increase visits, which will lead to increased communication, engagement, sales and/or contributions!
You’ll leave this Webinar…
- A solid understanding of what the 8 Social Plugins can do for you on your website
- Best practices and examples you can implement on your site
- Clear understanding on how you can use Social Plugins to reach your goals
- Knowledge how to implement them on your website
The good news is you don’t have to do a makeover of your website or wait weeks for your IT department to implement these changes.
We’ll show you or anyone in your department how to implement the ‘Like’ button in less than 5 minutes
Attendees will receive workbooks and white papers that will help them develop a successful Facebook strategy.
Click HERE to Register
When: Thursday, March 29th 3-4 PM EST
Where: On the web and via phone. We’ll send reminders
Why: Tap into Facebook & bring their users to your website
Cost: Only $195 - plus receive $150 worth workbooks & eBooks
Participation limited to the first 20 registered!
Don is one of the early pioneers in building online community. Don founded a company in 1995 that built over 300 alumni online communities that connected and engaged millions of alumni worldwide. Don is the author of "Internet Dough", "Engage Customers Online", "Alumni Online Engagement", "Create a NET-Centered College Campus" and numerous white papers including "Facebook for the Executive Suite". Over 4,000 people have attended webinars where he presented the latest Linkedin & Facebook strategies.
800-805-9413 x 2