Practical, proven techniques to help you increase your fan base!
If you are like us, it’s easier to grasp new ideas and technologies when we see examples that others have already implemented.
We’ve spent the last 6 months researching Facebook and looking for organizations that are doing an excellent job implementing Facebook Public Profile Pages As a result, we’ve identified proven ideas and concepts that organizations have already implemented on their Facebook Public Profile pages. We’ll present 24 sample Facebook Public Profile Pages from a variety of organizations and industries including alumni associations, non-profits, corporations, government agencies and religious organizations.
Join Brad Kleinman, director of Education and Training from eSmart-Marketing, and walk away with ideas you can implement the very next day!
You will find out how organizations are using Facebook Public Profile pages to:
- Increase the number of "fans"
- Increase participation
- Increase communication
- Reach into “fans” network of friends
- Generate new leads, contributors and supporters
- Attract quality employees
- Reduce costs and increase efficiencies
- Increase contributions and engage volunteers
- Solicit customers opinions and gather feedback
- Drive news and information right to "fans" mobile phones
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel! There are a number of proven strategies you can adopt to help you reach your goals. You don’t have to work harder, work smarter by adopting these proven ideas!
This Webinar is a tremendous value when you think about it. You’ll walk away with at least a dozen proven strategies. You'll also receive the white paper, “Facebook 101 for the Executive Team” and we’ll send you additional resource material that will help you develop your Facebook Internet strategy.
Register early if you need to increase the number of "fans" and participation on your organization's Facebook, Public Profile Page.
When: On Demand - Watch and Listen when YOU want
Where: On the web and via phone
Why: You need to meet customers where they are at
Cost: All 3 Webinars Facebook 101, Facebook 201 & Facebook 301 - Only $195
Attendees will receive:
- Presentation PDF
- Access to step by step video instructions to set up your Public Profile Page
- “Facebook 101 for the Executive Suite!” A white paper on how to use Facebook in your organization.
- A PDF copy of the book, Internet Dough. This book lays it out in layman’s terms why your firm needs to have a comprehensive Internet strategy – TODAY!
- The white paper, “Facing UP to the Facebook/MySpace Generation”
Learn about Facebook 101 and 301
?’s - Call 800-805-9413 or
Whose should attend?
Hospitals, libraries, businesses, advertising agencies, non profits, museums, associations, career centers and..
- Department managers, (Customer Service, Marketing, PR, Sales, HR and others)
- Annual Giving, Alumni Relations, Volunteer Coordinators
- Business owners
- Business consultants
Brad Kleiman, co founder Worksmart - eMarketing
While founding WorkSmart e3Marketing, Brad was the eMarketing Consultant for the Key Entrepreneur Development Center at Corporate College, a division of Cuyahoga Community College. After several years of working with the college, he accepted a full time position as Associate Director of the Entrepreneur Center and was responsible for over 50 programs a year, including the eMarketing programming he implemented at the college which continues to train hundreds of people a year in the topic of eMarketing. Brad eats, sleeps and breathes Facebook!