- The difference in Facebook Pages and Groups. Which is right for you?
- Why choosing who creates a page within your organization is vitally important
- How to set up “Admins” so multiple people in your organization can help update it
- How to add applications to increase the functionality of your Profile Page
- How to control/edit application functionality
- Suggestions on what you could include in the 10 spaces available in your Boxes tab
- Easiest ways to link to videos on YouTube
- What you need to do to set up and connect your organizations Twitter account to your organizations Public Profile Page Newsfeed
- How to control the “tab” your fans first land on
- How to upload images and photos
- How to “tag” people in photos and why it is so important
- How to search for and add friends
Plus, you’ll learn:
- Tips on how to market your website
- Ideas on how to integrate your existing website with your Facebook Public Profile Page
- Suggestions on how to communicate with your fans
- How you can include PDF flyers that supporters can download
- 5 free, effective applications to increase your fan base and participation
- Simple customizations you don’t have be a Graphic Designer to do!
- Invite people to events – see who’s coming, who’s not and who might be
Now there are no excuses to not have a Facebook Public Profile Page for your department or organization.
Bonus: All attendees will also receive access to a step by step video that takes you through the steps you need to create a successful Facebook strategy. (you can watch it as many times as you want!)
Attendees will receive:
- Presentation PDF
- Access to step by step video instructions on how to set up your Public Profile Page
- “Facebook and the Executive Suite!” A white paper on how to use Facebook in your organization.
- A PDF copy of the book, Internet Dough. This book lays it out in layman’s terms why your firm needs to have a comprehensive Internet strategy – TODAY!
- The white paper, “Facing UP to the Facebook/MySpace Generation”
When: On Demand, when you want to listen and watch
Where: On the web and via phone
How: We’ll send you the recorded Webinar
Why: Your organization needs to meet customers where they are at
Cost: Only $195 - for all 3 Webinars Facebook 101, 201 and 301
Learn about Facebook 201 and 301!
?’s - Call 800-805-9413 or
Whose should attend?
Hospitals, libraries, businesses, non profits, museums, associations, career centers and..
- Department managers
- Marketing and communication directors
- Business owners
- Web managers
- Graphic designers
Jeff Wallace, Internet Consultant for ISG
Jeff was one of the early pioneers in online communities. In 1998 he was working with organizations around the world to help them develop successful online communities designed to increase their customer base, engage customers and keep them coming back. He is also a trained and experienced public relations, business management professionals, with a passion for photography. He is constantly thinking outside the box to find innovative ways organizations can reach their goals using social media and Internet strategies. Jeff is a featured speaker on Facebook and social media.