Facebook advertising is probably the least understood, but greatest emerging opportunity for organizations like yours to:
- Promote events
- Generate leads
- Sell products and services
- Engage your customers
- Build your brand
Here's why you need to advertise on Facebook!
Nonprofits, educational institutions, organizations, and large to small businesses have a unique opportunity to reach the nearly 700 million Facebook users who spend an average of 53 minutes online each day for as little as 12 cents per 1,000 exposures. (or 15 to 20 cents a click) It's cheap!
Facebook participation has literally exploded in the past 3 years. In just one month, 6.5 million 65 and older Americans signed up to use Facebook and the fastest growing age group is 35 and older.
Facebook provides you 10 ways to reach your audience. You can target by location, age, sex, keywords, school/college affiliation, work, relationship, interests and language.
Who’s advertising today?
Here are just a few examples of how organizations are using Facebook advertising:
- Nonprofits, annual giving, and develop offices are promoting annual giving and capital campaign opportunities and results
- Colleges are reaching prospective students
- B2C companies are reaching a new customer base
- Human Resource departments are advertising available positions
- B2B companies are building their brands and expanding relationships
- Sales and marketing departments are generating leads, revenue and profits
- Associations are increasing membershi and participation at events
What you will learn!
In order to help you walk away with information you can use the very next day, this webinar will be a combination of power point slides to drive across important fundamental points and strategies, and live data mining on Facebook.
You’ll master an understanding of how you can use:
- Social recommendation ads to increase response rates
- Headlines and photos that consistently drive clicks
- Powerful keyword targeting techniques to increase results
- Multiple campaigns to determine the most effective ad
- Facebook’s advertising results and stats to evaluate your effectiveness
Plus, you’ll learn proven techniques to:
- Target local, regional, and international prospects
- Build campaigns to reach niche audiences
- Tie your campaigns into your Facebook Fan page
- How to reach your targeted audience for the LOWEST cost
And we’ll share with you case studies of organizations – new to Facebook advertising - that had fabulous results! You’ll hear firsthand the issues they faced, how they overcame them and recommendations for advertisers like you.
You don’t need a PHD to advertise on Facebook, but you do need to have a basic understanding of the opportunities, risks, and best practices. The information you will learn from this Webinar will help you increase leads, revenue, participation, and more.
Attendees will also receive three eBooks
- Internet Dough
- Enage Customers Online
- The Little Blue Book of Facebook
Plus you will receive the video, Facebook for the Executive Suite, that details how your organization can build a comprehensive Facebook strategy for customer service, marketing, public relations, and sales!
Participation is limited to first 20 registered!
Date Thursday, March 29th, 3:00 to 4:00 PM EDT
How We will send you GotoMeeting reminders
Site Pro Specialties founder, Al Kuenn, has been successfully managing online advertising campaigns since 2001. He is considered by many to be a PPC Guru and an AdWords Expert. In addition to being a certified Google Advertising Professional, Al is an experienced Bing PPC Campaign manager, and is also successfully managing a number of Facebook advertising campaigns. In fact, Site Pro Specialties is proud to be a Facebook Beta Test partner. Mr. Kuenn is a PMI Certified Project Manager and has a Marketing Degree from the University of Toledo. Al has been successfully working in the Information Technology business since 1985.
Who should attend?
- Public Relations
800-805-9413 x 1